The main events of the cryptocurrency market in February 2021
The main events of the crypto market in February 2021
SEC Vs. Ripple Hearings To Be Held On February 22
ETH token will be added to the listing of the CME Chicago Trade Exchange
International consortium of news organizations developing transparency standards.
Conferences, hard forks, halving, airdrops, coin listing and delisting. BeInCrypto editors collected the main events of the cryptocurrency market in February 2021.
1st of February
- ERGO hard fork (ranked 445th in the Coinmarketcap rating with a capitalization of $ 21.9 million). The protocol positions itself as an alternative to the Bitcoin blockchain, and also offers users a token. As the use of cryptocurrencies grows, new types of tokens appear. They can represent value or something intangible like voices.
We Need New Money Buyers | Stock Market Analysis | 07 February 2021
Two … More ERG.
- launch of NTF OBR marketplace for Ethereum and BSC blockchains. A new place to buy and sell NFT tokens.
- Alpha Finance v 2.0 Launch
- start of online conference from Binance “Blockchain week 2021”
- listing of the Chainlink token (ranked 7th in the Coinmarketcap rating with a capitalization of over $ 9 billion) on the BiKi exchange
- listing of the Basis Gold token (ranked 2605 in the Coinmarketcap rating, capitalization unknown) on the Gate.io exchange
- Siacoin hard fork (ranked 84th in the Coinmarketcap rating with a capitalization of over $ 328 million)
- launching the Kava testnet
- BlazeCoin mainnet launch
- start of the virtual interactive global conference MicroStrategy World.Now
- halving Bitcoin halving cuts the number of new coins created and earned by miners in half. This happens approximately every four years and … More TomoChain coins (ranked 141st in the Coinmarketcap rating with a capitalization of over $ 100 million)
- listing of ETH futures on the CME Chicago Mercantile Exchange
The 14th of February
- QIAD token airdrop for QTUM coin holders
- delisting of the Enigma coin (takes 1133 place in the Coinmarketcap rating with a capitalization of over $ 1 million) from the Bitrue exchange
- launch of the Hard Protocol
- start of the virtual conference Synopsis, the media partner of which is BeInCrypto
- first hearing in SEC v. Ripple case
- listing of the Filecoin coin (ranked 39th in the Coinmarketcap rating with a capitalization of over $ 1 billion) on the Crypto.com exchange
- start of the Bloomberg Crypto summit
- conference from “Kommersant” “New discovery of cryptocurrency. What will happen after the entry into force of the law “On digital financial assets” “
- completion of the mining pool of the SAND token (takes 288th place in the Coinmarketcap rating with a capitalization of over $ 53 million)
28th of February
- completion of airdrop BikiBit
February – NEM token airdrop (date to be confirmed)
February – Stacks STX token airdrop (date to be confirmed)
February – launch of trading in derivatives of Metallex (date to be confirmed)
All information contained on our website is published in good faith and objectivity, and for informational purposes only. The reader is solely responsible for any actions he takes based on the information received on our website..